Replacement Windows Fort worth
Vinyl 400: The Vinyl Series 400 window is used primarily as a new construction window but should not be ruled out as remodel or replacement option in certain applications. The design shows clean trim lines similar to those of much more expensive wood clad windows and includes integral nail fin.
Available as Single Hung, Single Vent Slider, Picture Windows and Architectural Shapes. Call out size is ½” larger than window size; a 2030 actual size is 23 ½” x 35 ½”. Not available in custom sizes.
- Colors: White, Pebblestone, and Clay.
- Multi-chambered extruded vinyl frame and sash provides stability with excellent strength, thermal resistant properties and is extremely low maintenance. Vinyl extrusions have superior sound absorption and continuous color throughout minimizing unsightly scratches.
- Fusion welded corners in frame and sash provides strength and virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
- Pocket sill for reduced air infiltration with weep system.
- Integral pre-punched nail fin adds strength, is a weather tight barrier and ease of installation.
- Dual weatherstrip system reduces all weather and air infiltration to meet or exceed national testing standards.
- Dual pane 5/8” insulated glass with Warm Edge Technology Spacer.
- Tilt-in removable bottom sash for ease of cleaning has dual sash locks on units 18” and wider reducing air infiltration, recessed tilt latches, two integral lift rails adds strength and for easy convenient operation.
- Metal reinforced meeting and lock rail for added strength, positive locking and reduces air infiltration.
- Block & tackle balances provide smooth operation, locking shoes prevent sash from falling out when tilting for cleaning or removal.
- Combination units are made with continuous head and sill provides added structural stability and strength during installation.
- Certifications of all products tested are done to meet or exceed national testing standards by NFRC and
- AAMA. Energy Star® partner. Florida approval.
- Glazing: - Argon enhanced glass improves energy efficiency. - 3/4" dual insulated. - LoE E66 is a clear coating with highest levels of solar control. - Tempered, Obscure, Bronze or Grey glass.
- Grilles: 5/8” Colonial, Prairie, 1” Contoured, 1 1/8” Simulated Divided Lite.
- Factory mulled or stacked units and field mull accessories.
- Shapes available: half rounds, quarter rounds, circles, octagons, trapezoids and other styles.
Impact for coastal areas or added security, see Series 4000.
- Size Chart(.pdf)Dimensions 400 Series(.pd
- U-Factor & SHGC Info(.pdf)Installation Instructions(.pdf)
- Finless Installation Instructions(.pdf)
- Krestmark AAMA Performance Data(.pdf) see "400 Series"
- Glass Cleaning Requirements(.pdf)
Note: All picture windows, shapes and one-frame glass larger than 30 square feet will come with Tempered Glass as standard for safety reasons. All additional charges for Tempered Glass will automatically be applied.Krestmark Industries, LP. reserves the right to improve, change or discontinue product lines and/or components without notice.